The Woodstock Standard Efficiency Club
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on contents.
Level of description
CA CC MCC40
Edition statement of responsibility
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
- Woodstock Standard Efficiency Club
1 folder of textual records
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Name of creator
The Woodstock Standard Efficiency Club, established in 1916, was a boys' club which enabled young men, aged thirteen to nineteen, to participate in social and athletic activities on a membership basis. A constitution was written in 1917 to identify the administrative organization of the club. The ministers of the advisory committee, Reverend Hazel, Reverend Baird, Mr. Howard, Mr. Wiggins, and Mr. Wilson, were responsible for writing the rules, articles, and by-laws of the club. The club stayed open until the spring of 1919, when it was closed due to a lack of interest from the boys in the community.
Information about the custody of these records prior to acquisition is incomplete.
Scope and content
Fonds consists of a minute book of the Woodstock Standard Efficiency Club containing descriptions of meetings, rules of the club, and a written constitution. Also included in the fonds is correspondence between the Woodstock club and the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA).
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
A file list is available for this fonds.