- Located at the head of the Bay of Fundy adjacent to the Tantramar Marshes in Sackville Parish, Westmorland County
13 Archival description results for Sackville
13 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA THT 2008.13C
- [189-?] -1922
Collection contains six photographs pertaining to the Dixon family including commercial buildings, school portraits, and one photograph of an unidentified group.
- CA MtA 1
This fonds consists of five series:
- Series 1 : six scrapbooks, including mainly correspondence, bills, accounts and receipts of the Crane & Allison merchant and lumber business, and of the building of the Wesleyan Academy, Sackville, New Brunswick. The scrapbooks also include some Sackville Circuit records of the Wesleyan Methodist Church and Sackville School records. In addition, the fonds includes various correspondence regarding the establishment of the Wesleyan Academy and other business matters.
- Series 2 : 11 letters; 9 from Enoch Wood, 1 from William Temple, and a copy of one from C.F. Allison to the Honorable A. Campbell, Member of Legislative Council, Nova Scotia.
- Series 3 : Letter to C.F. Allison from Humphrey Pickard reporting on the progress of the Methodist Mission, 19 May 1846.
- Series 4 : Letter to Rev. William Temple, Cahirman of the New Brunswick (School) District, from C.F. Allison, proposing the establishment of the Wesleyan Academy, 1839.
- Series 5 : Letter to C.F. Allison from Cunard and Munn concerning the estate of William Crane and shipping business, 3 February 1854.
Allison, Charles Frederick
- CA MtA 21
Fonds consists of personal papers and also includes records belonging to Ethel Peake, some given to Smith or possibly borrowed or received following her death and used in his research for biographical note "Ethel Marguerite Peake, 1885-1954" (accession 8426). Peake files contain correspondence 1908-1943; biographical brochure [between 1923 and 1936]; clippings; Mount Allison Department of Music student records, 1936-1944 (students of Peake); photographs, including several of Peake; Allison G. Patterson file, 1951 and 1981.
- CA MtA 114
Fonds consists of a valedictory address delivered at the Convocation of Mount Allison University by G. Roy Long, 1906, and submission of autobiographical information G. Roy Long, candidate for a Rhodes scholarship for the province of Prince Edward Island, for the year of 1907.
Long, George Roy
- CA THT RDixon-2008.08.02
Part of Raymond Dixon Collection
Items are ninety holiday cards glued onto the pages of an album. For the majority of the items, the writing on the back is not accessible without damaging the album, so recipients, senders, and dates have not been determined
Items which have become loose are located in the front inner-cover
- CA MtA 111
Fonds contains correspondence between Betty and Roy Fraser, and letter between Betty and Jean C. (Mrs. Roy) Fraser.
McMullin, Helen Elizabeth (née Robertson)
- CA MtA 109
- 1906, 1912
Fonds contains a student notebook belonging to Lena M. Chipman, 1906, and a printed invitation to The Senior Class of the University of Mount Allison College At Home, 1 March 1912.
Chipman, Lena M.
- CA THT 2008.13C-2008.13.02
Part of Anne & Richard Hicks Collection
Item is a photograph of a group of students who attended Sackville High School in spring of 1903, as well as teachers. On verso of item, a number of the students have been identified: Gladys Dixon, F. H. Dixon, Nita Palmer, Isla Fawcett, Cladie Smith, and Carrie Read.