- CA MtA 1
This fonds consists of five series:
- Series 1 : six scrapbooks, including mainly correspondence, bills, accounts and receipts of the Crane & Allison merchant and lumber business, and of the building of the Wesleyan Academy, Sackville, New Brunswick. The scrapbooks also include some Sackville Circuit records of the Wesleyan Methodist Church and Sackville School records. In addition, the fonds includes various correspondence regarding the establishment of the Wesleyan Academy and other business matters.
- Series 2 : 11 letters; 9 from Enoch Wood, 1 from William Temple, and a copy of one from C.F. Allison to the Honorable A. Campbell, Member of Legislative Council, Nova Scotia.
- Series 3 : Letter to C.F. Allison from Humphrey Pickard reporting on the progress of the Methodist Mission, 19 May 1846.
- Series 4 : Letter to Rev. William Temple, Cahirman of the New Brunswick (School) District, from C.F. Allison, proposing the establishment of the Wesleyan Academy, 1839.
- Series 5 : Letter to C.F. Allison from Cunard and Munn concerning the estate of William Crane and shipping business, 3 February 1854.
Allison, Charles Frederick