The William Lusk Webster collection, with the exception of a few personal papers and the items collected by Ralph Hewson (the Webster family lawyer and a local historian), covers the years after Dr. Webster's return to Shediac (1950). The collection includes correspondence and notes on the Fort Beauséjour Museum, Shediac; Acadian history; and the New Brunswick Museum. There are land grants and transfers with related notes and correspondence.
The material assembled by Ralph Hewson includes the school register of Fort Lawrence, 1878; assessment records from several polling districts, 1870-1873; lists of officers of Cumberland County, 1874,1881,1883; and financial records of St. Andrews Church (Pointe-du- Chêne), 1866-1812. Also included are records and correspondence of the New Brunswick Museum Foundation, 1949-1971 and personal papers of William Lusk Webster, 1920-1974.
Webster, William Lusk, Ph.D.