This fonds consists of two Advent Christian hymnals ; account journals including the names of parishioners, employees, and amounts given to the church in Woodstock; and a Women's Home and Foreign Mission Society minute book, including a handwritten 1899 constitution .
This fonds consists of both original paper records and microfilm copies. It documents the management of the land owned by the parish and other business affairs of All Saints Church, St. Andrews. The church was granted a large glebe, including land in the town, forest and on the waterfront. The documents consist of bonds, leases, assignments, licences of occupation, memos of sale, notes and mortgages. There is also some business correspondence dating from the first half of the twentieth century. A microfilm of the vital statistics records of the parish (baptisms, marriages and burials), dating from 1787-1961, is also included.
Item is a postcard addressed to a Mrs. George Blake in Concord Junction, Massachusetts. The message discusses the image on the front, which shows a section of Bridge Street in Sackville, NB. The message is signed “E. M. R.”
Items are: a receipt for property tax paid on 53 Lansdowne Street by John Alward, and includes original bill and envelope, dated 1951, and a receipt from C. W. Palmer’s concerning the Chevy, dated 1950.
This fonds administrative records of the church, most of which come from the period after 1936. The earlier records include correspondence of the Board of Trustees, 1838-1893, 1957-1958, and some receipts and invoices,1838-1920. There are also minutes of the Board of Stewards, 1936-1949, 1964; membership lists, reports and other material of the Board of Sessions, 1940-1961; balance sheets and budgets, 1945-1964; and minutes of the A.O.T.S Men's Club, 1954-1968.
Centenary Queen Square United Church (Saint John, N.B.)