Showing 13 results

Archival description
Only top-level descriptions Atlantic Salmon Museum Buildings and structures
Print preview View:

Camp at Half Moon

  • CA ASM 2018-03-12/35
  • Item
  • c. 1930

1 photograph of a camp at Half Moon in the 1930's.

Campbell's Fishing and Hunting Camp

  • CA ASM 2018-03-12/32
  • Item
  • Unknown

1 photograph of Campbell's Fishing and Hunting Camp in Upper Blackville (established in 1920). Photo shows row of four cabins.

Charlie Wade's Camps

  • CA ASM 983.10.5MMM
  • Item
  • 1903

1 photograph of Charlie Wade's Camps. First cabin built on the Cains River.

Hoyt Place

  • CA ASM 983.142.1
  • Item
  • C. 1940s

1 photograph of Hoyt Place (now the Miramichi Salmon Club) originally built in 1930 with Harold Lyons. Harold Lyons was inducted into the Atlantic Salmon Museum's Hall of Fame in 1987.

Photograph of Campbell's Camp

  • CA ASM 2018-03-12/25
  • Item
  • Unknown

1 photograph of Campbell's Camp - constructed of logs with a verandah on the right.

Photograph of Eldred Bailey

  • CA ASM L984.1.1
  • Item
  • 1969

1 photograph of Eldred Bailey standing outside of his camps (1969). Bailey was inducted into the Atlantic Salmon Museum's Hall of Fame in 1985.

Photograph of Miramichi Anglers' Association Camp

  • CA ASM 2018-03-12/33
  • Item
  • Unknown

1 photograph of Miramichi Anglers' Association Camp (front view) located in MacDonald's Woods, Doaktown. Formerly known as the 'North County Fox Breeder's Ranch', it was built in 1930 by Dr. Freeman MacDonald, a native of Blissfield but, at the time, living in Boston. Sportsmen stayed here during the 1930's.

Photograph of Riverview Cabins

  • CA ASM 2018-03-12/26
  • Item
  • Unknown

Photograph of the Riverview Cabins, owned by Herm Campbell of Upper Blackville. Photo shows row of five units.

Results 1 to 10 of 13