- CA PANB MC219
- 1803-1953, 1970
This fonds consists of both original paper records and microfilm copies. It documents the management of the land owned by the parish and other business affairs of All Saints Church, St. Andrews. The church was granted a large glebe, including land in the town, forest and on the waterfront. The documents consist of bonds, leases, assignments, licences of occupation, memos of sale, notes and mortgages. There is also some business correspondence dating from the first half of the twentieth century. A microfilm of the vital statistics records of the parish (baptisms, marriages and burials), dating from 1787-1961, is also included.
All Saints Church (St. Andrews, N.B.)