o Invitation pamphlet to a party to help UNICEF. Party dated Nov 4th 1989
o Photocopy of invitation for Mrs. Ruth Spicer, to a reception at the Algonquin Hotel for the visit of The Prince and Princess of Wales. June 19th, 1983. Has notes about royal protocol on the reverse.
o Invitation to the dedication of the children’s area at the Ross Memorial Library to the memory of Estella M. Caughey. June 4th, 1988.
o Invitation to garden party at the Algonquin Hotel hosted by Goose Lane Edition and Blue Peter Books for the publication of “No Hay Fever & A Railway: Summers in St. Andrews, Canada’s First Seaside Resort” by Willa Walker. July 1st, 1989
o Invitation to the Official Grand Opening Ceremonies of The St Andrews Motor Inn by Hospitality Investments Ltd. Sept 18th. There is also a business card with the invitation for Wm. Daniel Burley.
o Invitation to the unveiling of a plaque commemorating the former “St. Stephen Post Office” from the Historic Sites and Monuments Board of Canada. Aug 17th, 1989. Reverse side in French.
o Invitation from David & Willa Walker to an anniversary party? Sept 2nd, 1989.
o Invitation to the 2nd anniversary and opening of new location od Hollyhock & Vine from Ardeth Emerson Holmes and staff. June 9th.
o Invitation from Sunbury Shores Arts & Nature Centre to the launching of Whales of the Bay of Fundy by Tim Beatty. July 7th.
o A letter from the President of Sunbury Shores Arts and Nature Centre Inc. concerning the circulation of an unapproved notice on Jan 5th, 1987. This letter clarifies the statements made in the notice. Dated Jan 8th, 1987.
o Invitation and program to the opening of the Atlantic Salmon Information and Visitor Centre. Dated May 28th, 1988.
o Invitation and program from the Huntsman Marine Laboratory for the official opening of the Huntsman Marine Aquarium, June 13th, 1987.
o Folder containing a letter from Ross Oburne to Rev. David R. Staples, in Rothesay, NB. Letter contains a list of documents Oburne has regarding Sir Leonard Tilley and Dr. Samuel Tilley Gove.
• A typewritten letter from F.H. Grimmer to Nathan Treadwell, dated Dec 2nd, 1921 concerning the payment of a mortgage and a certificate of discharge.
• A typewritten letter from Earl T. Caughey to John Frederick Treadwell, dated Sept 27th, 1939. Most of the letter concerns money owed to various parties but on the second page there is a section at the bottom labelled “Personal” when Caughey updates Treadwell on town happenings.
• Typewritten form letter from E.A. Long of the Underwriters’ Survey Bureau to Earl T. Caughey, dated Jan 19th, 1937. Letter requests the names of the fire insurance companies in Caughey’s agency.
• Typewritten letter from H.M. Farmer of the New Brunswick Board of Underwriters in Saint John to Earl T. Caughey, dated Sept 1st, 1950. Concerning the return of the ‘plan’ for St. Andrews to the Underwriters’ Survey Bureau and that a new ‘plan’ will be forwarded.
• Letter from the Underwriters’ Survey Bureau to Earl T. Caughey, dated June 30th, 1950. Advising him to return the old fire insurance plan for St. Andrews so a new one can be sent to him.
• Reiteration of letter above dated Aug 15th, 1950. With note written on bottom “Delivered old plan #54 to Kenneth? McKenzie 25/10/50”