Affichage de 87 résultats

Description archivistique
Seulement les descriptions de haut niveau Saint-Andrews
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

Anglican Parish of St. Andrews fonds

  • CA CCA MC617
  • Fonds
  • 1788-present

Copies made of Anglican Church records for Charlotte County at PANB. Copies include: Licence of occupation to the Corporation of Saint Andrews Church to parts of St. Andrews Island; several deeds of consecration including; All Saints Church 1867, St. Andrews Rural Cemetery 1867 & 1886; Churchyard, St. Andrews; Christ Church St. Stephen 1864; 2nd St. Peter's Church 1948, Milltown; St. Stephen Rural Cemetery 1860; St. David's Church Oak Bay 1856; St. David's Church, Bay Rd. 1886; Church of the Ascension, Tower Hill 1889; Letter re Canon Ketchum's health 1901; deed to St. David's Church; Record Book, Christ Church, St. Stephen, NB; Deed form William Garcelon to St. David Church and cemetery, 1854. Two copies of "Brief History of The Anglican Church" and list of stained glass within the All Saints Anglican Church. Also included are a separate pair of newspaper articles on the Trinity Anglican Church at Maces Bay and the Christ Church Anglican in St. Stephen.

Sans titre

St. Andrews Fire Department fonds

  • CA CCA MC25
  • Collection
  • 1853-1988

By laws include 16 pages of articles relative to company's rules as recorded in 1857
Transcribed records of St Andrews Fire Department. Included are the names of firemen from 1853-1988 and other information.
Ledgers contain Roll Book of No 2 Fire Company from 2 May 1898 to 25 December 1939 ; letters and daily notes from10 October 1887 to 16 August 1900. Hand written history covers period 1853 - 1988; including names of firepersons, vehicles, and general notes. Cancelled cheques, cheque stubs and bank statements for 1973. Also included is a poster titled "A Century of Fire Fighting", which depicts early fire-fighting techniques in Canada.

St. Andrews Library Fonds

  • CA CCA MC26
  • Pièce
  • 1820 - 1858

3 books from the first St Andrews Library. Lady of the Lake by Sir Walter Scott; An Apology for the Bible by Rev. Richard Watson; An Autumn near the Rhine.

Girl Guides, Brownies & Rangers Passamaquoddy Division

  • CA CCA MC571
  • Collection
  • 1910 - 1993

This collection consists of the records of the Girl Guides, Brownies, and Sea Rangers Passamaquoddy Division documenting the local association’s administrative and financial activities as well as training materials, ceremonies, camping excursions, activities and events, organizational history, music, and publications produced or participated in by the Guides, Brownies, and Sea Rangers of Charlotte County.

Annual reports, minutes, and newsletters produced by the Provincial office are included in this collection as they contain detailed information on the Passamaquoddy Division.

Sans titre

David Ludlow Fonds

  • CA CCA MC7
  • Fonds
  • 1858 - 1873

Collection consists of 5 papers representing sale of church pew 1859 ; sale of land - Wilson's Beach 1873 ; copy of will of Davide Ludlow 1870 ; school tuition receipts 1866 and 1869 ; teacher's salary receipt 1858.

Sans titre

Log Book of Princess Royal

  • CA CCA MC20
  • Pièce
  • 10 March 1842 - 11 May 1843

Log Book of the Brig Princess Royal, built by William Allison Broderick at Parrsboro, N.S. in 1840. It was registered at the port of Halifax in January, 1941, James Ratchford and George Humphray, owners. Registerd at St. Andrews, July 1841 to Frederick A. Babcock, Thomas Turner, Robert Walton and Harris Hatch, John Rodgers, Harris Anderson Hatch, Daniel Smith Morrison (Gentlemen) , Richard Milton Andrews (Barrister at Law), John Stephen Jarvis, (sail maker), Henry ONeill and James Healy (Butchers), George McCullouch (Merchant), John Irwin (Pedler), James Clarke (Pilot), Samuel Getty and Charles Williams (grocers). Samuel McCurdy (School Master), James Burgess (Carpenter). Registry changed to Cork, 1847. It covers voyages to the West Indies and Liverpool.(March 10 1842 - May 11 1843.)

Account of trial for murder, Thomas Hutchings

  • CA CCA MC208
  • Pièce
  • 1942 - ?

This personal account lists all those concerned in the trial and conviction of Hutchings for the murder of Bernice Connors near Black's Harbour, 7 June 1942. Both Hutchings and the trial were held in St. Andrews.George Goodeill wrote the account of the trial and the events leading up to it. Goodiell supposedly, disputes some of the information given in the book "Six for the Hangman". The item is also accompanied by newspaper clippings from September-December,1942.

Sans titre

Unidentified Account Books

  • CA CCA MC 833
  • Collection
  • 1829 - 1910

This collection consists of account books whose creators are unknown.

Recollection of the St. Andrews Brewery Well and Foundry

  • CA CCA MC119
  • Pièce
  • 1978 - ?

Describes wells and fire tanks near the Thompson home on Queen Street used before water was piped from Chamcook Lake. A second article describes the old foundry on Water Street.

Sans titre

Jackie Gibson Collection

  • CA CCA 693
  • Collection
  • 1890 - 2003

This collection contains correspondences, documents, photos, and other types of material related to Joseph and Effie Gibson and their descendants. Most of the correspondence in this collection concerns Joe Gibson, a Royal Canadian Air Force pilot and oldest son of Joseph and Effie Gibson. Many photos of him and his crewmates, his letters home from overseas, as well as his schoolwork and notes from leaning how to fly an aircraft are also included in this collection. Several items which concern the affairs of John Gibson, Joe Gibson’s younger brother, can be found in this collection. These include correspondences and legal documents related to the estate of Charlotte Gibson, his sister, as well as an agreement between John Gibson and the Canada Railroad Company concerning interest and his land. Most of the personal items and published material in this collection belonged to John Gibson as well, these include publications related to his position as a volunteer firefighter, reports of organizations he belonged to, maps of the Town of St. Andrews, notes related to his work as a stonemason, and other items.

Sans titre

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 87