Showing 18 results

Archival description
Only top-level descriptions Charlotte County Archives Collection
Print preview View:

Prince Arthur School Collection

  • CA CCA MC63
  • Collection
  • 1930's

Programme for "The Pagent of History" given by the pupils of Prince Arthur School in Commemoration of the Silver Jubilee of His Majesty King George V, 6 May 1935; Architects drawings of Prince Arthur School prepared by H. Neil Brodie, architect from St. John

Prince Arthur School

Old Methodist Cemetery Inscriptions

  • CA CCA MC117
  • Collection
  • 1842 - 1863

The six inscriptions from the old Methodist Cemetery, located behind the Greenock Presbyterian Church were copied by Stillman Matheson in July 1978.

St. Andrews Fire Department fonds

  • CA CCA MC25
  • Collection
  • 1853-1988

By laws include 16 pages of articles relative to company's rules as recorded in 1857
Transcribed records of St Andrews Fire Department. Included are the names of firemen from 1853-1988 and other information.
Ledgers contain Roll Book of No 2 Fire Company from 2 May 1898 to 25 December 1939 ; letters and daily notes from10 October 1887 to 16 August 1900. Hand written history covers period 1853 - 1988; including names of firepersons, vehicles, and general notes. Cancelled cheques, cheque stubs and bank statements for 1973.

Girl Guides, Brownies & Rangers Passamaquoddy Division

  • CA CCA MC571
  • Collection
  • 1931 - 1993

This collection consists of various items produced by the Girl Guides, Rangers and Brownies of the Passamaquoddy Division based in the Charlotte County Area. Items include (but are not limited to) membership records, annual reports, handbooks, cook book, accounts and ledgers, minutes of meetings, photographs, postcards, documents regarding various camping excursions, correspondence, pamphlets, speeches, invitations, and news articles.

Girl Guides, Brownies and Rangers Passamaquoddy Division

Moore-Dewolfe Collection

  • CA CCA MC72
  • Collection
  • 1827 - 1882

Correspondence between family members, 1827-1882, complete with inventory of letters; Accounts 1847-1880; Tree of descendants of Tristram Moore; miscellaneous papers

Moore - DeWolfe family

John Williamson Collection

  • CA CCA MC581
  • Collection
  • 1906-2000

This collection consists of
St. Andrews Bi- centennial colouring book 1982; signed by F Wren. Printed placemat by Conleys lobster Company; advertising local business & map of town. Algonquin golf club newsletter; dated 13 april 1992. Algonquin newsletters dated 29 April 1993 & 20 April 1994. Algonquin golf club poster; for the 100th anniversary mens invitation golf tournament 29 & 29 may 1994. Greenock Presbyterian Church order of service; guest of honour Mr albert McQuid; dated 5 july 1998.Summer 1974 Calender of events for St. Andrews. Graduation excerise card/program 29 June 1920; Charlotte County Grammer School. Graduation exercise card/program 29 June 1918; Prince Arthur School. St. Andrews Biological station 1908-1993 metal badge. Recital by pupils of Miss Adeline Kerr; assisted by Miss Worrell & Mr Wiley; dated 26 June 1906. Celebration of the Armistice & ending of the war programme; held in St. Andrews 12 November 1918. Fact sheet of trade & technology 28 Oct 1999. 100 Years of Marine Research in St. Andrews 1899-1999; published by Fisheries & Oceans Canada. 5 pages typed details; of DCB Vol V on William Pagan & 10 pages typed of DCB Vol V1 on Robert Pagan. Algonquin Fitness & Health Spa; membership oct 2000. 6 Order of sevices from the Anglican Parish of St Andrews All Saints Church; dates are 12 December 1999; 9 July 2000; 30 July 2000; 6 August 2000; 20 August 2000; and a service of thanksgiving on the occasion of the 5th anniversary of the ordination of the Venerable J.F.N Jones to the priesthood; dated 13 June 1999. Souvenir course guide the Algonquin golf course, published by canadian pacific hotel & resort pocket pro golf magazine 1995. 5 CP Hotel Algonquin golf score cards. 3 Algonquin Hotel golf course score cards. Historic Guides to St Andrews Map & town directory 1999. Local flyers for various local business summer 2000. 5 copied pages from Acadiensis Vol 1902; Robert & Miriam Pagan; page #s are 279/280/281/283/284/285/286/287. Schedule of events for Prince Arthur School Reunion; 4 - 7 August 1995; includes name badge for John Williamson & 2 tickets. Tentative schedule for Prince Arthur School & Vincent Massey High School reunion 4 - 6 August 2000. St Andrews 1986 town map. Algonguin Hotel menu, for the Eat Your Heart Out event valentines day 2000. St Andrews Antique show & sale, held at the Algonquin Hotel 29 & 30 July 2000. Flyers various for St Andrews election day, 8 may 1995. Canadian Parks & Historic sites newsletter spring 2000, on St Andrews Block House, attend the open house 26 April 2000. welcome to St Andrews Block House published by Canadian Heritage Parks Canada. Schedule of services at the Anglican Parish of St Andrews; christmas 1999. Algonquin Christmas Day Menu, no year shown. Algonquin Summer Recreation Programs for 2000 at the Health spa & fitness centre. Town of St Andrews Annual Report 1965, by Mr R Gordon Williamson. Maritimes Coastal Mollusc Harvesting Guide publication, March 1994. First Edition of the Highway Map of NB Canada Regional Tourist Guide. Sunbury Shores newsletter dec 1980. 2 Tidings Newsletters St Andrews Civic trust; Tea House is a big success and trust completes renovations on 64 King Street. Application for registration for the Prince Arthur & Vincent Massey High School Reunion 2000, for John & Joan Williamson. St Andrews Town Yard sale map, 13 may 2000. Town of St Andrews newsletter June 2000 ref Your water how it gets to you safely. Rules & details of the Gala Silent Auction by St Andrews art council & Sunbury shores, held at Fort Tipperary, on 30 August year unknown. Invitation to attend the Ross Memorial Museum, at the All Saints Anglican Parish hall, guest speaker Margot Magee Sackett, introduction to the 20th anniversary exhibition "Generous Spirits", on Saturday 10 June year unknown. Flyer for the Jeanie Johnston is coming Irish dinner, at the catholic church hall on Feb 19 year unknown. Flyer for the Charlotte County Business Owners announcing they are now on the world wide web. Menu from the market Sq Grill for valentines day year unknown, Pizza Shack take out menu 2000. Grand Re-opening of L'Europe weekend specials 17 & 18 June 2000 flyer. St Andrews Art Council 14th Annual Summer school timetable July - Aug 2000. CAA Brochure on Something Special at St Andrews By The Sea Tara Manor & Motel, no dates are shown, single room rates $16- $18, double room rates $18-$24 and breakfast is advertised at 75 cents. Invitation to the official opening of Charlotte County Museum, 16 June 2000, opened by Greg Thompson member of parliament NB South. Brochure for the Charlotte County Museum titled "A living window to our past", date as shown in pencil June 2000. Algonquin Golf Course souvenir course guide pro pocket golf magazine # 97. Algonquin Resort bi-fold rack information ref their golf course. Tickets to attend Maureen Forrester & St Andrews NB community College Auditorium, 16 May year unknown. Business card size ticket to 1995 21st Antiques Show & sale, held at the Algonquin Hotel Casino 25 & 26th August 1995.
Map of Grand Manan, which was published by the Grand Manan Historical Society, it identifies all the herring weirs around the coastline. 4 photographs of Camp Utopia during World War 2.
-This collection contains correspondence to do with Fort Tipperary property in St. Andrews ; a deed ; indenture of lease ; memos ; minutes ; site plan of original Fort Tipperary showing earth works , buildings, street locations ; Survey Plan dated 11 Feb 1985

Biographical sketches of St. Andrews doctors

  • CA CCA MC102
  • Collection
  • 1779 - 1845

Biographical sketches of Dr Samuel Tilley Gove (1813- ) and Dr Harry Gove 1845- ) physicians of St Andrews; Deed from Peter Christie to John Gove 1779; and an account sent out in St Andrews by Dr Gove 1839

Harmon family letters

  • CA CCA MC612
  • Collection
  • 1858-1861

This collection consists of family letters from 1858-1861.

Harmon family

James Rogerson, Theodore Doughty, Joseph Cline, C.E. Tewksbury papers

  • CA CCA MC605
  • Collection
  • 1874-1964

Included in these papers are: bills and correspondence of James Rogerson and Theodore Doughty of Deer Island; 3 mortgages (James Rogerson mortgagor and G.H. Grimmer mortgagee) and correspondence pertaining to these mortgages; a pilotage licence for Charlotte County area issued to Joseph Cline in 1874; 1 item pertaining to Mr. C.E. Tewksbury. Papers relate to the house built ( 1898 ) by the great grandfather of the donor Freda Andrews. The great grandfather's name was James Rogerson, son of the first Robert Rogerson who settled on Deer Island in 1833 and ran the first school on the Island from his home.

Results 1 to 10 of 18