Showing 7 results

Archival description
Only top-level descriptions
Print preview View:

Charles F. Edgecombe Fonds

  • CA FRM MS103
  • Fonds
  • 1870 - 1920

Series consits of the photographs of Charles F. Edgecombe.

Charles F. Edgecombe

Ethel Anderson

  • CA FRM MS134
  • Fonds
  • 1905-c.1911

Series consists of Ethel Anderson's postcard collection.

Ethel Anderson

G. Graydon

  • CA PANB MC152
  • Fonds
  • 1827

This fonds consists of records pertaining to the proposed construction of stone buildings at Miramichi, Northumberland County, New Brunswick. Included are the specifications for a guard house, cook house, privies, and well [1827]; a letter addres...

Graydon, G.

J. Leonard O'Brien

  • CA PANB MC299
  • Fonds
  • 1866-1973

This fonds documents the business activities, political career, and personal life of Joseph Leonard O'Brien.Records relating to his years in provincial politics include correspondence, notes from his diaries, political scrapbooks, and materia...

O'Brien, Joseph Leonard

John Ullock

  • CA PANB MC371
  • Collection
  • [before 1990]

This collection was compiled by John Ullock and reflects his research interests. It consists of his histories of freemasonry on the Miramichi (photocopy) and of the Rankin-Hutchinson house (microfilm); photocopies of excerpts from books on the hi...

Ullock, John

Mary Spurr Harding genealogical

  • CA MNBM ID151
  • Collection
  • 1851 - 1910

The collection consists of genealogical information and family letters. There are original letters with transcriptions, written by Mary Spurr Harding from Shippegan and Chatham, N.B., in 1851-1852, to her mother Amelia deWolf Spurr in Bridgetown,...

Harding, Mary Spurr

St. Thomas University

  • CA PANB MC258
  • Fonds
  • 1910-1986

The fonds consists mainly of financial and administrative records for St. Thomas University and its predecessor institution, St. Thomas College. Financial records, including account books, ledgers, and bank books, 1910-1957. Administrative recor...

St. Thomas University (Chatham and Fredericton, N.B.)