Showing 25 results

Archival description
Comté de Charlotte Item Only top-level descriptions
Print preview View:

Family History of Reverend Samuel Andrews

  • CA CCA MC28
  • Item
  • 1786

Family history of Rev. Samuel Andrews, first rector in St. Andrews, from 1786. History of Wallingford, Conn. With biographical sketch of Rev. S. Andrews, "Historical references to William Andrews of New Haven, Conn.", "The family o...

Register of sheep marks

  • CA CCA MC10
  • Item
  • 14 May 1798 to 8 May 1806

Item covers period 1798, 1801 - 1803. Information provided identifies sheep farmers during the period and describes ear cuts/piercings that were used for identification purposes of the animals.

Harris Hatch land grant

  • CA CCA MC613
  • Item
  • 1818

This collection consists of a Crown land grant (1818) given to Harris Hatch for property on the Digedeguash River. Wax seal attached.

Harris Hatch

St. Andrews Library Fonds

  • CA CCA MC26
  • Item
  • 1820 - 1858

3 books from the first St Andrews Library. Lady of the Lake by Sir Walter Scott; An Apology for the Bible by Rev. Richard Watson; An Autumn near the Rhine.

General Store of John Grimmer

  • CA CCA MC43
  • Item
  • 1832 - 1833

Ledger records daily business activities related to General Store and Blacksmith work ; pages record as many as thirty transactions per sheet for purchases and blacksmith services ; many names are repeated throughout the documents ; and indicate a...

Reverend John Fryer Petition

  • CA CCA MC16
  • Item
  • 1841

Consists of two petitions, one from John Fryer and One from James Curtain regarding the operation of ferries between Chitty's Cove and Joe's Point in St. Andrews and the American side (1841).

Log Book of Princess Royal

  • CA CCA MC20
  • Item
  • 10 March 1842 - 11 May 1843

Log Book of the Brig Princess Royal, built by William Allison Broderick at Parrsboro, N.S. in 1840. It was registered at the port of Halifax in January, 1941, James Ratchford and George Humphray, owners. Registerd at St. Andrews, July 1841 to Fr...

Certificate for two shares in the St. Stephen Rural Cemetery, 1856

  • CA CCA MC128
  • Item
  • 1856 & 1861

A certificate for two shares in the St. Stephen Rural Cemetery, value 5 pounds issued to Nehemiah Marks December 17, 1856 and signed by F.H. Todd, Pres. and D. Brown secretary; a certificate for Lot No. 234 on Cedar Avenue, value 18 pounds, issued...

St. Stephen Rural Cemetery

St. Andrews Society Dance Card

  • CA CCA MC91
  • Item
  • December, 1866

One small invitation. Members of the St. Andrews Society included B.R. Stevenson, George Mowat, E.S. Polleys, Charles A. Kennedy, J.H. Whitlock. The dance was held in Gove Hall on Thursday 27th December, 1866 at 8:30 pm. The dance card was printe...

St. Andrews Society

Results 1 to 10 of 25