Showing 7 results

Archival description
Comté de Charlotte Item Only top-level descriptions
Print preview View:

Family History of Reverend Samuel Andrews

  • CA CCA MC28
  • Item
  • 1786

Family history of Rev. Samuel Andrews, first rector in St. Andrews, from 1786. History of Wallingford, Conn. With biographical sketch of Rev. S. Andrews, "Historical references to William Andrews of New Haven, Conn.", "The family o...

Harris Hatch land grant

  • CA CCA MC613
  • Item
  • 1818

This collection consists of a Crown land grant (1818) given to Harris Hatch for property on the Digedeguash River. Wax seal attached.

Harris Hatch

Invitation to Opening Ball for Andraeleo Club

  • CA CCA MC31
  • Item
  • 1904

Invitation to the opening ball of the Andraeleo Club in St. Andrews, to be held in Andraeleo Hall on Wednesday evening, Jan. 13, 1904. Committee: W.F. Kennedy; W.F. Craig; D. Coakley; A.B. O'Neill.

8th Princess Louise NB Hussars

St. Andrews Association of Girl Guides Items

  • CA CCA MC33
  • Item
  • 1936, 1960, 1961

Items consist of two account books for 28 February 1936-25 November 1960 and 1 January 1960-1 January 1961. Entries are hand written.

A Scrapbook of the History of the Hanson Family

  • CA CCA MC21A
  • Item
  • 1976

A scrapbook containing genealogical research by J.C Hanson Jr. Mr. Hanson is a lawyer in Ottawa who visited St. Andrews in 1976 to research the history of the Hanson family of Bocabec. It includes direct lineage of a number of relations ; photoco...

Mrs. B's Scrapbook

  • CA CCA MC36
  • Item
  • 19th century

(Mrs. B__'s? scrapbook). Clippings of poetry, from English, American and Canadian newspapers ; date uncertain (19th century) p ; 2 loose clippings and fragments of letters ; items pasted in book.

Pages from an 1870 Scrapbook

  • CA CCA MC29
  • Item

Book kept by a local person with Scottish ties. Items pasted on a Presbyterian publication hand-sewn with thread. Clippings appear to originate in late 1800's. Dates mentioned in various articles are from 1 May 1867 to 10 August 1876.