Affichage de 70 résultats

Description archivistique
Saint-Andrews
Options de recherche avancée
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

Two letters to Sir John Wentworth

  • CA CCA MC106
  • Collection
  • 1784 - 1785

Photocopies of letters sent from Robert Calder, from Marston describes his tour through the woods and may have been the first exploration between St Anns, Nova Scotia and St Andrews.

Wentworth, Sir John

Harris Hatch land grant

  • CA CCA MC613
  • Pièce
  • 1818

This collection consists of a Crown land grant (1818) given to Harris Hatch for property on the Digedeguash River. Wax seal attached.

Hatch, Harris

Christopher Scott Land Request

  • CA CCA MC 881
  • Pièce
  • January 5 1829

A photocopy of a letter from Christopher Scott of St. Andrews to Major General Sir Howard Douglas, Commander in Chief of the Province of New Brunswick, requesting that he be granted land as payment for paying for the construction of one of the Blockhouses in St. Andrews during the War of 1812.

Christopher Scott

General Store of John Grimmer

  • CA CCA MC43
  • Pièce
  • 1832 - 1833

Ledger records daily business activities related to General Store and Blacksmith work ; pages record as many as thirty transactions per sheet for purchases and blacksmith services ; many names are repeated throughout the documents ; and indicate an active and thriving business ; items sold include such dry goods as flannel, skeins of thread, and cotton, pints of rum and wine, fish, shoes, ox ring and shoes, tobacco, and molasses.

Reverend John Fryer Petition

  • CA CCA MC16
  • Pièce
  • 1841

Consists of two petitions, one from John Fryer and One from James Curtain regarding the operation of ferries between Chitty's Cove and Joe's Point in St. Andrews and the American side (1841).

Log Book of Princess Royal

  • CA CCA MC20
  • Pièce
  • 10 March 1842 - 11 May 1843

Log Book of the Brig Princess Royal, built by William Allison Broderick at Parrsboro, N.S. in 1840. It was registered at the port of Halifax in January, 1941, James Ratchford and George Humphray, owners. Registerd at St. Andrews, July 1841 to Frederick A. Babcock, Thomas Turner, Robert Walton and Harris Hatch, John Rodgers, Harris Anderson Hatch, Daniel Smith Morrison (Gentlemen) , Richard Milton Andrews (Barrister at Law), John Stephen Jarvis, (sail maker), Henry ONeill and James Healy (Butchers), George McCullouch (Merchant), John Irwin (Pedler), James Clarke (Pilot), Samuel Getty and Charles Williams (grocers). Samuel McCurdy (School Master), James Burgess (Carpenter). Registry changed to Cork, 1847. It covers voyages to the West Indies and Liverpool.(March 10 1842 - May 11 1843.)

Family History of Reverend Samuel Andrews

  • CA CCA MC28
  • Série organique
  • 1786-1857

Family history of Rev. Samuel Andrews, first rector in St. Andrews, from 1786. History of Wallingford, Conn. With biographical sketch of Rev. S. Andrews, "Historical references to William Andrews of New Haven, Conn.", "The family of Lucian Cone Andrews", (booklet), letter from L.B. Andrews concerning the Andrews-Andrus family (1936) and genealogy of Rev. S. Andrews and wife, H. Skelton. Also includes the probate records of Samuel Andrews' son Elisha Andrews and grandson Samuel G. Andrews.

St. Andrews Library Fonds

  • CA CCA MC26
  • Pièce
  • 1820 - 1858

3 books from the first St Andrews Library. Lady of the Lake by Sir Walter Scott; An Apology for the Bible by Rev. Richard Watson; An Autumn near the Rhine.

Shipping Records

  • CA CCA MC 824
  • Collection
  • 1820 - 1859

This collection consists of records pertaining to shipping activities connected to Charlotte County.

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 70