Fonds consists of baptism/marriage/burial records, membership rolls, minutes, reports, photographs, and published and unpublished histories of Alberton-Elmsdale Pastoral Charge and its Presbyterian and Methodist antecedents. Fonds is composed of the following sous-fonds: Alberton-Elmsdale Pastoral Charge records Alberton Presbyterian Pastoral Charge records Alberton Methodist Circuit records
This fonds consists of copies of a contract, 1790, between the Rector, wardens, and vestry and Solomon Dingee and James Peck to build the church. The contract gives details of the size, shape and materials to be used in the church, as well as financial provisions.
There are also copies of a letter, 1796, appointing the Rev. Richard Clark to the parish of Gagetown, and of a letter, 1890, the resignation of the Rev. H. Hackenly.
This fonds documents the professional activities of George T. Mitton, who practised law for a number of years in Moncton, N.B. It includes 953 files containing correspondence, notes, and legal documents relating to work undertaken on behalf of his clients. These documents pertain to criminal cases, civil suits, the settling of estates, property transactions, divorces, appointments of guardianship, bankruptcies and the settling of debts. The files are arranged alphabetically by name of the client.
This fonds consists of a single architectual plan showing land occupied by Victoria Public Hospital and the Polio Clinic, Fredericton, N.B. The plan was surveyed by A. W. McLaughlin, N.B. Land Surveyor, on 20 November 1959.
This fonds consists of records pertaining to the proposed construction of stone buildings at Miramichi, Northumberland County, New Brunswick. Included are the specifications for a guard house, cook house, privies, and well ; a letter addressed to Captain Douglas, Fredericton, from G. Graydon, Captain Royal Engineers, dated at Fredericton, 11 July 1827, enclosing these plans for a subaltern detachment at Miramichi; an estimate for the barracks at Miramichi; and a hand-drawn architectural plan of the proposed subaltern barracks by G. Graydon, dated 1827.
The fonds consists of copies of prescriptions that were filled by pharmacists of Wren's Drug Store from 1880-1954. Recorded on each prescription are the type of medication, the name of the physician, the name of the patient, the prescription number, and the date.
This fonds consists of two legal items relating to J. & J. Miller & Co.: (1) A dissolution of partnership agreement, dated 22 April 1880, between James Miller, Sr. and James Miller, Jr., John Miller and John Cumming Miller, and Charles Alexander Duff Miller and David Elder Miller, and (2) An agreement, dated 23 April 1880, between John Miller et al and James Miller, Jr. regarding the latter's employment as manager of the company.
Fonds consists of audiocassette tapes and a typed transcript of interviews with Vernon Bagley. He recalls his part in the 1963 rescue of Floyd Jones and of a drowning at Castalia. He tells stories of pirates on the Islands and also of some situations he encounters while working as a provincial game warden.
This fonds consists of the administrative records of the Canterbury Women's Institute and includes correspondence; minutes of meetings; hospital bed rental records; treasurer's book and other financial records; an annual report for 1964-1965; Branch of Honour scrapbook; notes relating to the founding of the Canterbury branch; and lists of officers, convenors, and programmes.
Women's Institute. Canterbury Women's Institute (York County)
This fonds consists of the administrative records of the Meductic Women's Institute and includes minutes of meetings, financial records, and printed copies of the New Brunswick Department of Agriculture Hand Book for Women's Institutes (1951 and 1958).
Women's Institute. Meductic Women's Institute (York County)