Showing 82 results

Archival description
Buildings and structures
Print preview View:

45 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Hoyt Place

  • CA ASM 983.142.1
  • Item
  • C. 1940s

1 photograph of Hoyt Place (now the Miramichi Salmon Club) originally built in 1930 with Harold Lyons. Harold Lyons was inducted into the Atlantic Salmon Museum's Hall of Fame in 1987.

James McLeod

  • CA MNBM ID3029
  • Fonds
  • [1830?]-1923

This fonds consists of the business records and correspondence of James McLeod in his role as master of 11 vessels. There are 11 series, one for each vessel. There is also a handwritten notebook, "Specifications of an Iron Sailing Vessel," giving 48 pages of detailed specifications for building and filling up an iron barque. The volume is undated but appears to come from between 1830 and 1860.

McLeod, James

John & Mabel Alward at Wood Point

Item is a photograph of John and Mabel Alward standing together outside their house in Wood Point, approximately a year after their marriage.

John & Mabel Alward with Nieces at Wood Point

Item is a photograph of John and Mabel Alward with their two young nieces, Dorothy and Margaret, beside a well, fed by a spring at the back of the house. It provided water for the animals on the farm, and running water for the house.

Long Eddy fog alarm fonds

  • CA GMA MG92
  • Fonds
  • 1874-1946

This fonds contains the monthly reports of keepers at Long Eddy fog alarm from 1874-1946. It includes records of the weather, the stores and supplies ordered, the repairs made, and the hours the fog alarm was operating.

Long Eddy fog alarm

Mabel Alward with Nieces Dorothy & Margaret

Item is a photograph of Mabel Alward standing behind her two nieces, Dorothy Saunders and Margaret Siddall. They are in front of a wood pile stacked by John Alward. To the right is a building used to house pigs or hens.

Machias Seal Island Lightstation

  • CA GMA MG93
  • Collection
  • 1971-2002

This collection consists of newspaper articles, magazine articles, letters, stories, and histories relating to Machias Seal Island lightstation and bird sanctuary. There are articles concerning the boundary dispute between the Canadian and United States governments over ownership of the Island and a computer printout of the International Court of Justice Case Summaries Judgement of 12 October 1984 concerning ownership.

Machias Seal Island Lightstation

Madawaska buildings project

  • CA PANB MC268
  • Fonds
  • 1974

This fonds consists of 26 separate studies of buildings located in the communities of Saint-Joseph-de-Madawaska, Connors, Clair, Saint-Basile, Saint-Hilaire, Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska, Edmundston, Saint-Jacques, Grand Sault, Saint-Francois, Baker Book, Caron Brook, Lac-Baker and Rivière-Verte in Madawaska County, New Brunswick.

The files are organized by the popular name of the building, specifically the name of its owner. A few buildings are identified by the name of the original owner. In some instances, genealogical information about the owners is included.

Madawaska buildings project (Madawaska County, N.B.)

Results 21 to 30 of 82