This fonds consists of copies of a contract, 1790, between the Rector, wardens, and vestry and Solomon Dingee and James Peck to build the church. The contract gives details of the size, shape and materials to be used in the church, as well as financial provisions.
There are also copies of a letter, 1796, appointing the Rev. Richard Clark to the parish of Gagetown, and of a letter, 1890, the resignation of the Rev. H. Hackenly.
Fonds consists of baptism/marriage/burial records, membership rolls, minutes, reports, photographs, and published and unpublished histories of Alberton-Elmsdale Pastoral Charge and its Presbyterian and Methodist antecedents. Fonds is composed of the following sous-fonds: Alberton-Elmsdale Pastoral Charge records Alberton Presbyterian Pastoral Charge records Alberton Methodist Circuit records