Showing 47 results

Archival description
Only top-level descriptions Item Business and commerce
Print preview View:

13 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Edward Read Store Ledger

  • CA THT 2014.9.3
  • Item
  • 1884-1885

Item is a green fabric-bound ledger used at the Edward Read store to record transactions between 17 September 1884 and 24 March 1885
First 6 pages contain newspaper clippings

Edward Read Store Photographic Print

  • CA THT 2014.9.1
  • Item
  • Unknown

Item is a photographic print of workmen painting the outside of the Edward Read Provisions & Groceries store

Edward Read Store Sign

  • CA THT 2014.9.2
  • Item
  • 1880-1895

Item is a wooden sign used in front of the Edward Read Store in Sackville, New Brunswick

Enterprise Foundry Sign

  • CA THT 2009.17.1
  • Item
  • [after 1888]

Item is a yellow, black and white cardboard sign advertising Enterprise Foundry stoves and ranges.
Sign: "For good service! / Enterprise Stoves & Ranges"

Etter Family Ledger Notebook

  • CA THT 2011.15.21
  • Item
  • Unknown

Item is a red/purple notebook with graph paper used by the Etter family for keeping notes and records, with several pages used as a ledger for products and prices.

Etter Family Transaction Notebook

  • CA THT 2011.15.22
  • Item
  • Unknown

Item is a brown/black/red patterned notebook used by the Etter family to keep notes and records of monetary transactions

George Anderson Installation Permit

  • CA THT 2007.06.02
  • Item
  • 1870

Item is a permit to install electric wiring at M. A. Crawford’s place at 47 Queen’s Road in Sackville, New Brunswick. The electrical contractor listed on the permit is George Anderson.

Anderson, George

George K. Etter Store Ledger

  • CA THT 2011.15.24
  • Item
  • Unknown

Item is a brown ledger used to keep records of transactions and sales at the Etter store located in Aulac, New Brunswick. Photo of George King Etter taped to the front.

Hoyt Place

  • CA ASM 983.142.1
  • Item
  • C. 1940s

1 photograph of Hoyt Place (now the Miramichi Salmon Club) originally built in 1930 with Harold Lyons. Harold Lyons was inducted into the Atlantic Salmon Museum's Hall of Fame in 1987.

Results 11 to 20 of 47