- CA CCA MC 831
- 19th century
Lithograph by John Kelly of the town and harbour of St. Andrews, viewed from Navy Island. Notes points of interest, including Watts’ Wharf, Raits’ Wharf, Roman Catholic Church, Wilson’s Wharf, Fort Tipperary, Greenock Presbyterian Church, Church of England, Market Wharf, Chamcook Mountain, Market Square and Town Hall, Steamboat Wharf, Old Steam Saw Mill. On the reverse, there is a sketch of the military land at the East Block House Saint Andrews NB, surveyed by William Mahood 1867.