- Provinces and Territories (Canada), 44 results
- New Brunswick, 42 results
- Sackville, 17 results
- Kings County, 14 results
- Saint John, 5 results
- Provinces and Territories (Canada) » New Brunswick » Kings County, 5 results
- Fredericton, 3 results
- Moncton, 2 results
- Nova Scotia, 1 results
- Charlotte County, 1 results
- The subject term Communications should be used with descriptions that relate to communication professionals and activities including, but not limited to, journalists, broadcasters, documentary film makers, commercial photographers, newspapers magazines, newsletters, radio , television, telephone, cable, documentary film, internet, advertising, printing, publishing, journalism, symbols, logos, flags and communication based professional organizations.
81 Archival description results for Communication
81 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA THT IWFFonds-2006.14.03-2006.14.03/77
Part of Wry Family Fonds
Items are a collection of treasurer records for the Wood Point Baptist Church, where Mabel (Wry) Alward was treasurer from 1906 – 1953. The content includes information regarding members, donations, services, and repairs. A contract for repairs (1949) involves the appointment of a three-person committee to oversee repairs, one of whom was John Alward.
- CA UNB MG H 92
- 27 July 1835
Photocopy of a letter from William Lyon Mackenzie to the Right Honourable C. Spring Rice, M.P., dated 27 July 1835.
Mackenzie, William Lyon
- CA UNB MG H 38
This collection contains photocopies of letters written by Thomas D'Arcy McGee to James Sadlier.
McGee, Thomas Darcy
- CA THT CSmith-2011.23.15
- 10 November 1973
Part of Carolyn Smith Collection
Item is a full-colour weekend insert distributed by the Times and Transcript. Front page and inside cover features story on Sackville Harness Ltd. as well as local advertisements.
A book of the psalms of David imitated in the language of the New Testament, written by Isaac Watts and published in 1841.
- 1843 - 1845
A magazine, titled "The Loyalist," from Fredericton. This magazine includes the entire third volume of "The Loyalist" from publication no. 2 to publication no. 52. Publication no. 1 is missing due to damage of the item. A name, "Mr. J. B. Andrews," is written on several pages, and a leaf is pressed on page 21.
- CA THT 2012.6.1
- 24 March 1870
Item is a copy of The Border and Westmorland and Cumberland advertiser (vol. XIV) which included advertisements, and news regarding local agriculture, commercial intelligence, politics, education, religion and literature.
- CA THT IWFFonds-2006.14.04-2006.14.04/82
Part of Wry Family Fonds
Item is a copy of the Argosy Weekly from November 1952. On the cover is an article about Pauline entitled, “U.G.R. Nurse Leaves”, which discussed her acceptance of the position of Evening Supervisor at South Oaks, The Long Island Home, Amityville, Long Island, New York.