- Provinces and Territories (Canada) » New Brunswick » Kings County, 5 results
- New Brunswick, 4 results
- Provinces and Territories (Canada), 4 results
- Kings County, 3 results
- Charlotte County, 1 results
- St. George, 1 results
- Blacks Harbour, 1 results
- Pennfield, 1 results
- Saint George parish, 1 results
- The subject term Communications should be used with descriptions that relate to communication professionals and activities including, but not limited to, journalists, broadcasters, documentary film makers, commercial photographers, newspapers magazines, newsletters, radio , television, telephone, cable, documentary film, internet, advertising, printing, publishing, journalism, symbols, logos, flags and communication based professional organizations.
9 Archival description results for Communication
9 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
A book containing the New Testament of the Holy Bible. The last page of the book contains a table of "kindred and affinity" regarding the Christian laws of marriage and incest, as well as a time table illustrating the names of the months, the days of the week, and the hours of the day.
A homemade scrapbook fashioned from coloured paper and filled with photographs, news clippings, and stickers. Most of the scrapbook's contents are newspaper clippings containing information on the community, such as marriages and deaths, as well as poetry.
- 1826 - 1967
A binder containing 4 photos (3 of which are copies and the 4th of which is an undated photo of the Fullerton house); 11 textual records; 7 newspaper clippings; 6 graphic materials (including 1 bookmark, 1 seasonal card, 1 page of comic strips, and 3 advertisements), 2 maps (1 of which is greatly damaged so no coordinates can be determined), and 1 calendar.
This item was originally categorized as a collection. Because most of the things contained within this binder do not have names or dates attached to them or because they are copies of their original and because they have no relation to each other this binder was converted from collection to item.
- CA CCA MC 511
- 1812 - 2000
This fonds consists of the personal papers of the Spinney family, as well deeds and court documents, and flyers, programs, newspapers, scrapbooks, and other gathered by the family (primarily Llewellyn Spinney) relating to local and world events connected to St George and Charlotte County as a whole. The documents particularly relate to the First and Second World Wars, the Eastern Pulp Wood Co., Ford automobiles, businesses of St George, the Utopia Centre, Black's Harbour high school, James Mollison and the American Flyers, church events, the Royal Family, and rum running.
- 1843 - 1845
A magazine, titled "The Loyalist," from Fredericton. This magazine includes the entire third volume of "The Loyalist" from publication no. 2 to publication no. 52. Publication no. 1 is missing due to damage of the item. A name, "Mr. J. B. Andrews," is written on several pages, and a leaf is pressed on page 21.
A book of the psalms of David imitated in the language of the New Testament, written by Isaac Watts and published in 1841.