General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title is based on contents of sous-fonds.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
1910; 1914; 1925-1965; 1973; 1983-1986; 1989-1991; 1994-1996; 1998-2000 (Creation)
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Name of creator
On 10 June 1925 St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church became a part of the United Church of Canada. The Methodist church in Campbellton also became a part of the United Church of Canada and the two new United Churches were known as the Campbellton United Church with services held in the two church buildings.
On 27 November 1927, the two congregations began to worship in the former St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, and on 8 May 1929 the name "First United" was adopted. Construction on the current church building was started in 1950 and the building was officially opened and dedicated on 16 September 1951.
In 1946, Atholville and Richardsville were added as preaching places to Campbellton Pastoral Charge. As of 1969, they were no longer listed under the Campbellton Pastoral Charge.
The Campbellton/Escuminac Pastoral Charge was created with the merger of the former Campbellton Pastoral Charge and the Escuminac Pastoral Charge in January 2004.
Scope and content