Buildings and structures

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Equivalent terms

Buildings and structures

Associated terms

Buildings and structures

14 Archival description results for Buildings and structures

13 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Camp at Half Moon

  • CA ASM 2018-03-12/35
  • Item
  • c. 1930

1 photograph of a camp at Half Moon in the 1930's.

Campbell's Fishing and Hunting Camp

  • CA ASM 2018-03-12/32
  • Item
  • Unknown

1 photograph of Campbell's Fishing and Hunting Camp in Upper Blackville (established in 1920). Photo shows row of four cabins.

Charlie Wade's Camps

  • CA ASM 983.10.5MMM
  • Item
  • 1903

1 photograph of Charlie Wade's Camps. First cabin built on the Cains River.

Hoyt Place

  • CA ASM 983.142.1
  • Item
  • C. 1940s

1 photograph of Hoyt Place (now the Miramichi Salmon Club) originally built in 1930 with Harold Lyons. Harold Lyons was inducted into the Atlantic Salmon Museum's Hall of Fame in 1987.

Jackie Gibson Collection

  • CA CCA 693
  • Collection
  • 1890 - 2003

This collection contains correspondences, documents, photos, and other types of material related to Joseph and Effie Gibson and their descendants. Most of the correspondence in this collection concerns the oldest son of Joseph and Effie Gibson named Joe Gibson, who was a pilot with the Royal Canadian Air Force during the Second World War who went missing during a flight. Many photos of him and his crewmates, his letters home from overseas, as well as his schoolwork and notes from leaning how to fly an aircraft, are also included in this collection. Several items which concern the affairs of John Gibson, Joe Gibson’s younger brother, can be found in this collection. These include correspondences and legal documents related to the estate of Charlotte Gibson, his sister, as well as an agreement between John Gibson and the Canada Railroad Company concerning interest and his land. Most of the personal items and published material in this collection belonged to John Gibson as well, these include publications related to his position as a volunteer firefighter, reports of organizations he belonged to, maps of the Town of St. Andrews, notes related to his work as a stonemason, and other items.

Gibson Family

Photograph of Campbell's Camp

  • CA ASM 2018-03-12/25
  • Item
  • Unknown

1 photograph of Campbell's Camp - constructed of logs with a verandah on the right.

Photograph of Eldred Bailey

  • CA ASM L984.1.1
  • Item
  • 1969

1 photograph of Eldred Bailey standing outside of his camps (1969). Bailey was inducted into the Atlantic Salmon Museum's Hall of Fame in 1985.

Photograph of Miramichi Anglers' Association Camp

  • CA ASM 2018-03-12/33
  • Item
  • Unknown

1 photograph of Miramichi Anglers' Association Camp (front view) located in MacDonald's Woods, Doaktown. Formerly known as the 'North County Fox Breeder's Ranch', it was built in 1930 by Dr. Freeman MacDonald, a native of Blissfield but, at the time, living in Boston. Sportsmen stayed here during the 1930's.

Results 1 to 10 of 14