Buildings and structures

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Equivalent terms

Buildings and structures

Associated terms

Buildings and structures

98 Archival description results for Buildings and structures

89 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Advent Christian Church (Woodstock)

  • CA CC MCC20
  • Fonds
  • 1899-1950

This fonds consists of two Advent Christian hymnals ; account journals including the names of parishioners, employees, and amounts given to the church in Woodstock; and a Women's Home and Foreign Mission Society minute book, including a handwritten 1899 constitution .

Advent Christian Church (Woodstock, N.B.)

A.E. Wry Standard Manufacturing Company

  • MC-10
  • Fonds
  • 1902-1939

Fonds relates to the commercial activities of the A.E. Wry Standard Manufacturing Company in Middle Sackville, New Brunswick. Fonds consists of a sales catalogue relating specifically to the manufacturing of harnesses in 1909 (9/22), a letter from Secretary A.C. Smith to John Lewis & Company in 1906 (10/2), and a receipt book with the records of purchases in 1902 (OS Shelf 1).

A.E. Wry Standard Manufacturing Company

All Saints Church (St. Andrews : Anglican) fonds : [1803-1953]

  • CA PANB MC219
  • Fonds
  • 1803-1953, 1970

This fonds consists of both original paper records and microfilm copies. It documents the management of the land owned by the parish and other business affairs of All Saints Church, St. Andrews. The church was granted a large glebe, including land in the town, forest and on the waterfront. The documents consist of bonds, leases, assignments, licences of occupation, memos of sale, notes and mortgages. There is also some business correspondence dating from the first half of the twentieth century. A microfilm of the vital statistics records of the parish (baptisms, marriages and burials), dating from 1787-1961, is also included.

All Saints Church (St. Andrews, N.B.)

Ann (Haley) Berman's New Brunswick Scrapbook

  • CA CCA MC 867
  • Item
  • [194-?]

This item is a scrapbook by Ann (Haley) Berman which has a detailed map of New Brunswick on the cover and contains cut-outs from newspapers and magazines. These cut-outs concern significant New Brunswick places and landmarks, people, and events from the 1940s. Some notable cut-outs include articles on Dochet, or St. Croix, Island, a story about a two-storey wooden frame house located in St. George that was believed to have been built in the early 1800s burning down, a story about the removal of customs officers from the bridge at Upper Mills New Brunswick which left the border with Maine unguarded, a story about the network of light and fog stations in the Bay of Fundy and their keepers, a meeting of the Home and School Association on Campobello, the state of fishing in Blacks Harbour and other areas of the Bay of Fundy, and an article about the appearance of a mysterious moose carcass with no obvious signs of death near St. George. Other cut-outs include stories from the city of Saint John’s history, some of New Brunswick’s earliest settlers, famous families and individuals such as Lord Beaverbrook or Charles Saint Etienne de La Tour, New Brunswick hospitals and the Red Cross, hunting and fishing, and global events like post World War II talks between Britain, the U. S. and Russia.

Baptist Chuch

  • CA FRM MS141-A1
  • File
  • 1972
  • Part of Douglas

Photo of the church, c. 1920. “Old Douglas Church given to me (Teenie Currie) by Mabel Palmer, 1972.

Bridge Street Postcard

Item is a postcard addressed to a Mrs. George Blake in Concord Junction, Massachusetts. The message discusses the image on the front, which shows a section of Bridge Street in Sackville, NB. The message is signed “E. M. R.”

Burwash Robinson General Store

  • MC-70
  • Fonds
  • [194-], [196-], [1997-2003?]

Fonds relates to the commercial life of Burwash Robinson in Middle Sackville, New Brunswick. Fonds consists of Burwash Robinson’s receipt booklet dated to the 1940’s, a copy of a photograph of what is believed to be Burwash Robinson’s Tannery taken in the 1960’s (and copied in 2010), and two photographs of Burwash Robinson’s General Store likely taken between 1997-2003, long after it was closed (to the right of Burwash Robinson’s General Store is the Smith Home and to the right of that is Black’s General Store). (19/14, PB1.257-259)

C. W. Palmer & Property Tax Receipts

  • CA THT IWFFonds-2006.14.03-2006.14.03/65
  • Item
  • 1950-1951
  • Part of Wry Family Fonds

Items are: a receipt for property tax paid on 53 Lansdowne Street by John Alward, and includes original bill and envelope, dated 1951, and a receipt from C. W. Palmer’s concerning the Chevy, dated 1950.

Results 1 to 10 of 98